Buckeye Bundt Cakes
If you love the mix of peanut butter and chocolate then this one is gonna blow your mind....but not break the calorie bank!
- 1 Lil Buff Protein Cocoa-Crave Mix
- 3 Tbsp egg whites or 1 large egg white (46g)
- 1/8th cup milk (unsweetened cashew preferred) (30mL)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
Peanut Butter Filling
- 3 TBSP powdered peanut butter
Mix water and Peanut Butter powder until peanut butter type consistency. Pour 1/2 of the cocoa crave batter into the bundt pan, top with peanut butter mixture, and then spoon the rest of the chocolate batter on top. Each recipe should make 2 cakes. Preheat oven to 350F and bake for 10-15 minutes. Once finished drizzle with chocolate syrup *sugar free and the rest of the peanut butter mixture.