Caramel Apple Cookies
- 1 Apple Jacked Protein Cake Mix
- 1 Box sugar free pudding mix
- 1/2 C Milk (almond/cashew)
- Extra Sea Salt Caramel Chips
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Mix 16g Pudding mix (1/2 box) with 1/2C cold milk. Stir until it thickens and creates a pudding like texture.
- Once the pudding has set up (stick it in the fridge to speed up the process). Mix in 1 package of Apple Jacked Protein Cake mix. Stir until a sticky dough is formed.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray or use parchment paper. Put dough onto cookie sheet in small 2" balls. Top with sea salt caramel chips and sprinkles.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes 5-6 cookies