Chocolate Peanutbutter Cheesecake
- 6oz cream cheese (or fat free or 2xprotein etc…) I used regular
- 1 large egg
- 150 g (5.3 oz) whole milk Greek yogurt
- 30g scoop vanilla protein powder
- 15-20 g erythritol sweetner
- 2 TBsp peanut butter
- 1 tap vanilla extract
- Blend in food processor/blender
- 1 Lil Buff Protein cocoa crave Cake Mix
- 1/2 C pumpkin puree
- 1 egg white or whole egg
- 35 g milk (cashew/almond/dairy)
1.5 cups oats
1 TBSP honey
1 Oreo (optional)
(Blend oats and Oreo into a flour )
4 TBSP coconut oil
3-4 TBSP water
Start with the crust. Grind the oats into a flour. Blend with melted coconut oil – you’ll get crumbles. Add honey, a pinch of salt and 3-4 tbsp water, so you get a dough – make sure it’s still crumbly, not too smooth and sticky.
Preheat oven to 325F.
Place crust at the bottom of 2 mini greased bundt cake pans. (4'' round). Or one larger pan.
Bake at 325 for 5 minutes and remove. Next add 1/2 cheesecake batter layer followed by cocoa crave cake batter layer and then top with remaining 1/2 cheesecake batter (can swirl if desired)
Bake at 325F for 12 mins and then turn down to 200F for 20 mins until the center is cooked through. Refrigerate after baking. Don't forget to post a picture and tag us @lilbuffprotein #lilbuffprotein