- 2 bags @lilbuffprotein vegan unchunky chip
- 2 bags @lilbuffprotein vegan unpudgy fudge
- 1 can low sodium drained, rinsed chickpeas
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sticky sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- In a food processor blend chickpeas, 1/4 cup almond butter and sticky sweetener until combined.
- Add 2 bags of unchunky chip and 1/4 cup almond milk until smooth.
- I’m a separate bowl mix 2 bags of unpudgy fudge with 1/4 almond butter & 1/4 cup almond milk until smooth.
- Layer 9x9” pan with parchment paper and spray with coconut oil.
- Layer fudge batter first then Blondies batter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25. Min.
- Cool, slice & enjoy!
Recipe makes 9 big servings or 12 small brookies!
Created by @jessica_nutritionist MS, RD, LD/N, CDE
Registered dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator